- Carry out full Protection & Indemnity (P&I) Pre-Entry Condition Surveys
- Conducts On-Hire and Off-Hire bunker surveys
- Conducts hatches/holds or any compartments watertightness by way of using the latest ultrasonic equipment
- Conducts pre-loading survey of liquid bulk cargoes including pressurized, i.e. coconut oil, palm oil, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, aqua ammonia, anhydrous ammonia, LPG. LNG and Monomer.
- Conducts initial and final draft surveys in determining the quantity loaded/discharge to/from the vessel, carry out sampling of cargo and submit to competent laboratory for analysis.
- Conducts pre-loading and discharging survey on steels products, i.e. cold rolled, hot rolled, pipes and bars